More about this item
Mantua/Tyco F-3 Santa Fe Passenger Set
- Engine: Number 4015 Santa Fe Red Bonnet, Silver, Shiny, Very good condition, missing rear coupler, No dents, dings or damage, a couple pin point marks in the silver part of engine and a very small chip in the yellow near the head light and some very fine scratches on the red top near the horns.
- B Unit: UN-powered, very nice condition,Silver is very shinny, has a few small pin point size marks on roof and sided can hardley see them. Has one coupler and one missing. No dings, dents or damage.
- Car Number 920: Tavern car has some light pinhole markings and a scratch on one of the baggage doors. Care is clean and shinny. Missing one coupler. has no ding, dents or damage, has silhouette of the passengers reading, drinking and possible a computer user.
- Car Number 3105: Pullman car has some light pen point and minor scratches. Very good condition and missing one coupler. Clean and shinny. No dings dents or damage. has silhouette of passenger activity.
- Car Number 950: Vista Club car has some minor pin point size marks, one scuff mark on side of car less than 1/4 x 1/4 about 2 ins from the left front of car above first large window.
These 5 items I've had since the late 1970's and have been in storage from 1983 until recently. They are all in very excellent condition without dents, dings or damage and not missing any parts except were I have indicated some coupler's missing, (4 total). Most of the painted red lines are very good condition. I think the new owner will be very pleased with this set. A and B units plus Pullman, Tavern and Vista Club.